8 Tips to Change Your Life in 2016. I'M BACK! sorry I went MIA... Been struggling with life a little bit.
Here are the tips I plan to use to change my life completely for the new year, and maybe they can help you too.
I am no way an expert on this, but I have done my fair share of soul searching and caring about all the wrong and right things... so here's what I've taken from it.
Wishing you guys all the love, luck and best in the new year.
And in case you need to hear it, I believe in you.
1. Make a plan - ditch resolutions, set goals and habits you want to achieve.
2. Get educated - download audio books or go out and buy some damn self-help books, cause we all need some friggen help.
Here are some of my favs:
You Are A Badass
The Four Agreements
The Law Of Attraction
The Power of Habit
3. Put your changes to action - day planners, agendas, calendars, whatever tickles your fancy. Either way, start mapping out when and how you plan on making these changes happen.
4. Keep track on how you feel - journal it, meditate, sit with your thoughts, whatever you decide to do, make sure you are checking in with how you feel along the way.
5. Stay Inspired!!!! - make an inspiration board, change your background on your phone or computer, write out your dream life and pretend it's already promised to you, GET OBSESSED WITH WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE. Make it everything that is you.
6. Leave anyone or anything that brings you down in 2015 - you are who and what you surround yourself with. If you have anything, any habit, or any person that is bringing you negativity or sabotaging everything you are trying to achieve, do you best to find a way to leave it in your past. You're moving on to bigger and better things for you!
7. BELEIVE AND LOVE YOURSELF - I don't care how corny it sounds. You will NOT be able to achieve anything if you aren't supporting and loving yourself along the way. Ditch self-doubt, pity and fear and start treating yourself as if you are already the person you're aspiring to be. You're going to make mistakes, you're going to fall off track, don't give up on yourself. Just keep pushing and trying!
8. Breathe it in. Carpe that friggen diem - planning and pushing towards your goals is important, BUT LIVE IN THE MOMENT TOO! If you know what you want to achieve, and you act as if it is already promised to you (the law of attraction) then you will find it easier to enjoy every moment and step along the way. You're getting there, don't you worry, so enjoy now while you can. This is all that we have right now. LIVE IT
HOPE THESE HELPED! love you guys
and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
LOVE YOU GUYS!
Follow Me & Bentley!
Blog : http://www.kalynnicholson.com
Vlog Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh2_ulpQc_57Tcf49eSEmHA
Tags: 8 Tips to Change Your Life in 2016, kalyn, nicholson, change your life, 2016, resolutions, happy new year, how-to, easy, tips, advice, inspiration, board, love, self-development, travel, goals, motivation, workout, fitness, routine, new, year, me, plan, journal, agenda, eating, healthy, yoga, peace, music, people, carpe diem, sieze the day, world, life